and use of the data
- Collection and use of the data
In accordance with the practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server. The result is that we know the public IP addresses from which users browse the content of our website. The content viewed is identified by URLs. We also know:
- time of request,
- time of sending a response,
- the name of the customer station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user – in the case when there has been a transfer to a page of our website by a link,
- information about the user’s browser.
The above data are not associated with individual persons visiting our website. In order to ensure the highest quality of the website, we analyse log files to determine whether the page structure contains errors, which subpages are viewed most often, etc.
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period as an auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorised to administer the server. On its basis statistics, helpful in administration, can be generated. Collective statements in the form of statistics do not contain any data identifying website visitors.
Personal data provided by you via electronic forms are stored on the principles set out in Polish law, in particular in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended).
- Cookie mechanism
The website uses so-called cookies, i.e. IT data, in particular text files, saved by servers in the user terminal equipment, which servers can read each time after connecting from this terminal equipment. Cookies are used in particular to:
- create statistics which help to understand the manner of using the website, which allows for improvement of its structure and content;
- make changes in the image or version of the page, enabling view of the page tailored to your individual needs (e.g. font size, layout, colours);
- store session data (after logging in, which makes the Users do not have to rewrite their login and password in every subsite. This file expires at the end of the session);
- present advertisements or conduct marketing campaigns.
Cookies are also used by websites referenced to by our website, presenting e.g. multimedia. These may in particular be cookies that provide the option of logging in or serve to provide advertisements that match your preferences.
- Changing cookie settings
By default, web browsers allow for storing of cookies in the user’s terminal device. Cookie settings can be changed at any time. The web browser settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic placement of cookies in the terminal device, or to inform about each time they are placed in your terminal device. Changing the terms of storage or receiving cookies is possible by changing the settings of the web browser:
- in the Internet Explorer browser
- in the Mozilla Firefox browser
- in the Chrome browser
- in the Safari browser
- in the Opera browser
Making no changes in the cookie settings means that they will be placed in the user terminal device, and thus we will store information in the terminal devices and have access to this information.
Disabling cookies may cause difficulties in using some services within the website.